viernes, 12 de marzo de 2010

I'm not gonna write you...

Breathing gets harder, even I know that.
No easy way to say this.
You mean well, but you make this hard on me.
You see...
I learned the hard way.
They all say things you want to hear.
My heart sinks deep down under you
Your twisted words, your help just hurts.
You are not what I thought you were.
Hello, to high and dry.
Convince me to please you.
Make me think that I need this too.
I’m trying to let you hear me as I am.
Promise me you'll leave the light on,
To help me see with daylight, my guide, gone.
'Cause I believe there's a way you can love me because I say,
I won't, (repeaterbeater) I won't write you a love song.
If your heart is nowhere in it,
I don’t want YOU for a minute.
Babe, I’ll walk the seven seas when I believe that there's a reason to,
Write you a love song today.
Today.

No hay comentarios.: